Monday, July 13, 2009

Chinese Stir fry Green Beans



Chinese Stir fry Green Beans
Printable Version

1 t minced garlic
1 1/2 tsp sesame oil(or whatever you have)
1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
black pepper
1 1/2 lb fresh green beans

Snip off tips of long fresh green beans
wash beans under running water
Boil a pot of water when boiling hard put in beans
wait 5-30 seconds for water to begin to boil again then empty beans into a colander.

Heat oil in skillet carefully place beans and garlic in oil. Stir fry about 3 minutes for al dente or longer for desired crispness. Add soy sauce and stir fry 1 minute. Add sugar and stir fry 30 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! It is going on my new menu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing it because I will mix my stir fried chicken on your recipe. I hope that I can cook it perfect. I really want to know on how to cook another recipe for green beans and finally I found it here.

    ReplyDelete