Saturday, March 19, 2011

Ultimate Chicken Fingers



I know this recipe is on the back of the Bisquick box but just in case you didn't know how wonderful they are...

Ultimate Chicken Fingers

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
2/3 cup Original Bisquick
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt or garlic salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted

 HEAT oven to 450 degrees. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. in 1-gallon resealable plastic bag, mix Bisquick, cheese, salt and paprika.
DIP half of the chicken strips into egg; place in bag. seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
BAKE 12-14 min, turning halfway through bake time, until no longer pink in center.

My notes: I don't bag it, I bowl it... I like to pack the breading on the chicken. I don't drizzle butter, I just spray cooking spray on the chicken... works the same and it stays on the chicken... the butter just drizzles off the chicken.

1 comment: